12/27/2010

Tips - KOMMUNEST YOUTH


Few years ago I would spend so many hours at KOMMUNE Cafe, one of the nicest place you can imagine in Shanghai for: early breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee, afternoon tea al fresco, dinner, a traditional Ozzie BBQ, and early evening drinks... yeah only that...

I opened my first creative agency (Shanghai Art Studio) right next to KOMMUNE and I would probably spend more time there than in my office. No matter how cool this one was I would just not resist the call for a coffee, a lasagna, a huge piece of lemon tart or a giant hot chocolate. It was some years ago and I've never imagined I would eventually be married with children... and that one day my daughter would enjoy the very same hot chocolate.

Now we enjoy going to KOMMUNE together and it seems that she's inherited her old man's tastes.

Kommune Cafe (Shanghai, PRC):
Taikang Area
Lane 210 Taikang Lu, near Sinan Lu
田子坊泰康路210弄近思南路

No comments: